CROLEY, MARTELL & ASSOCIATES, LTD
Main Market Partners operates with its sister company, Croley, Martell & Associates, Ltd., a leading provider of turnaround, debtor workout, crisis management, performance improvement, and due diligence services in support of middle market companies, private investors, and banks. Croley, Martell & Associates (CM&A) works with Main Market Partners to structure and execute operational recovery plans, liquidity management, and where necessary, CM&A resources are deployed to fill resource gaps.
Our partners have recapitalized dozens of companies over the years by bringing in a combination of debt or equity to change the liquidity of our clients or of companies we have owned. Representative situations include:
- $5 million combination of debt/equity for $50 million manufacturer
- $3 million debt package for$25 million food distributor
- $20 million equity package for $250 million manufacturer
- $3 milllion debt and $1 million equity for $28 million manufacturer
- $12 million debt/equity for $225 million wholesale/distribution company
- $2.0 million equity for 12 million distributor
- Many others
For more detailed information, please visit the Croley, Martell & Associates, Ltd. website at www.cmrecovery.com.